Putting forward your complaints and suggestions
We’re committed to making sure that any complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively. We also welcome any proactive suggestions to help us continue to improve our services.
Here’s what to do if you want to complain or to put forward a suggestion – and what will happen when you do.
- Contact Richard Condron, Finance Manager, by Writing to Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, Broadacre House, 16-20 Lowther Street, Carlisle, CA3 8DA
Phoning 0845 226 0040
Please be sure to include your full contact details so we can come back to you.
- We’ll acknowledge this in writing (by email or letter) within 1 working day. If we need to we’ll ask you for more information, either at this point or later.
- We’ll then look into it and come back to you within a further 10 working days, telling you in writing what steps we’ve taken or are planning to take and, in the case of a complaint, checking that you’re satisfied with our response.
- If it’s going to take longer we’ll let you know, with a revised timescale.
- If you’re not happy with our response then tell us. We’ll escalate it to our Chief Executive who will investigate further and come back to you with a written response. Again we’ll check that you’re satisfied.
- If you’re a client on DWP’s New Enterprise Allowance scheme if you’re still unhappy at this point you can complain to the Independent Case Examiner. We’ll let you know how to do that should it become relevant.