Date: Wednesday 10th October 2018
Time: 09.00 – 15.30
Location: Rheged Centre
Are you an SME based in Cumbria? Join us to discover the mechanics of financing innovation within your business.
This interactive workshop will help your small business to;
- Understand forms of funding required to finance innovation
- Discover the various finance options available to you
- Learn about green finance options
- Forecast your future financial requirements
- Create a plan of action for financing your next innovation
This event is brought to you by Eco-Innovation Cumbria which offers small to medium sized businesses (SME’s) throughout Cumbria the opportunity to make use of invaluable university resources in order to develop and grow in an innovative and sustainable way.
This project is about creating a positive environmental impact, but it’s also about supporting the business community in Cumbria to grow and thrive.
- Introduction to financing innovation
- Sources of finance
- Preparing to secure funding for innovation
- R&D tax credit
- Action planning
Workshop Facilitator: Frank Allison
Frank Allison is the Managing Director of FIS360 Ltd. which has a successful track record of supporting the commercialisation of early stage technologies and taking them through to a commercial offering, generating funding and returning revenues to a range of clients (inc. academic institutions, SME’s and large corporates).
Frank has spent over 15 years commercialising early stage technology in Europe, North America and the Middle East. He is passionate about working with entrepreneurs to see them and their technologies achieve commercial reality.
Book your place here