A PICTURE is worth a thousand words.
Do you want to learn how to take mouth-watering photos of food?
Have you been trying to recreate those stunning shots you see on Instagram and Pinterest unsuccessfully?
Don’t worry, we got you covered!
Whether you’re a foodie looking to gain a more professional look to your photos, a blogger who needs beautiful images for your content or a food professional in desperate need of quality images for your business, this full day workshop is just for you.
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub on this one-day highly interactive workshop to give you an overview of the key principles of photography that become relevant when creating beautiful food pictures, styling the food effectively and using props to enhance your images.
Food Photography & Styling Workshop details
9.30 to 16.30
Thursday 13th September 2018
Castle Green Hotel, Kendal LA9 6RG
Why should I attend?
When it comes to food and drink and how to connect with your audience, imagery is everything. This workshop will give you a good insight and practical knowledge of achieving great results with minimal resources to show your products at their best
How much will it cost?
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to *eligible businesses and are funded by the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £165.
- Choosing your equipment
- Selecting your produce
- Setting your scene
- Choosing your props
- Camera techniques
- Tips and Cheats
- Image handling – export for print/web/social
Who should attend?
- If you are in the food business and wants to produce great images without expensive investment on equipment
- Marketing professionals in the food sector
- Food Bloggers
How do I book my FREE place? (Do you meet the eligibility criteria?)
(One place per business only)
*Eligibility requirements for businesses:
- You must trade business to business (B2B)
- Your business employ 250 or less(full time equivalent)
- Your business must be based in Cumbria
- You MUSTcommit to TWELVEhours of business support assistance. Attendance of 1 workshop (6 hours) will give you a further 6 hours practical 1-2-1 business support with a specialist business adviser to support your business growth OR attendance a further workshop to complete your 12 hours. This must be completed by Dec 2018.
- Businesses which have not already received at least 12 hours support or £1,000 subsidy through the current ERDF Growth Hub project (since December 2015) will be prioritised
To confirm your eligibility and book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing information about yourself and your business. Please indicate which workshop you would like to attend.
You will receive an email to confirm your place.
Place are limited so will be allocated on a first come first served basis.