Can your marketing respond quickly? Learn how to use the 90-Day Marketing Planning System©
The current business climate is unpredictable, which can make traditional, long term marketing and business planning challenging.
So would your business benefit from a simple and practical way to create a marketing strategy formula that can be used over and over again?
This easy to use system enables you to create a 90-day strategy broken down into fortnightly tactical chunks. Once you learn the formula it can be used quickly over and over again throughout the year.
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub on 18th July, Castle Green Hotel, Kendal, 10am to 4pm to learn how to create an effective 90-day formula for planning and executing responsive marketing activities.
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £140.00.
What it covers
The Formula includes:
– Past sales and marketing activities – Looking at what you’ve done and what it’s achieved. For the purposes of the workshop you’ll be asked to complete a short questionnaire to gather some simple data to learn the process.
– Insights – What does past date tell you? Which elements can be used again or developed further? What needs to be junked?
– Vision – Your vision/goals for the next 90 days, with some decisions based on your data and insights.
– 90 Day strategy – Setting out your approach and marketing focus for the next 90 days.
– Tactical planning calendar – broken into two-week chunks.
At the end of the workshop you’ll have an outline plan for your marketing for the next 90 days and understand how to produce these quick and effective plans as often as you wish.
To confirm your eligibility in order to book a place on the above workshop, or if you have any other questions or queries please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk