Are you looking to develop management capability and skills?
Are you juggling the responsibility of managing a team and achieving results for your business?
Do you have the confidence and conviction to draw on a range of approaches to suit specific situations?
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub and Business Navigators on the 17th April, 10am to 4pm, Kendal Rugby Club for a free workshop focused on increasing your understanding of and ability to use management best practice tools and techniques.
This interactive workshop will enable you to experience first hand how to address management challenges in workplace situations, by
- Increasing your confidence and awareness in decision making and problem solving
- Learning how to quality assure and coordinate team working and delivery
- Practicing how to review, evaluate impact and maintain momentum with peers, teams, stakeholders and partners
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £250.00.
What it covers
Using proven tools to develop your management ability, the sessions will cover:
- Session 1: Management tools and techniques, principles and practice, including emotional intelligence
- Session 2: Assessing and building your confidence and self awareness
- Session 3: Decision making and problem solving – delivering results with your team
- Session 4: Leadership – managing people to improve results
- Session 5: Managing change and understanding and addressing challenges
- Session 6: Optimising your resources to meet new challenges, quality assurance process and behaviours and coordination and delegation best practice
- Session 7: Practicing how to review and evaluate impact
Business Navigators brings contemporary UK and international experience in working with SMEs, universities, UK government, Cities, local authorities and Local Enterprise Partnerships.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk.
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.© Cumbria Business Growth Hub