How and why Bitcoin and the Blockchain will create massive changes for your business
Most people have heard about Bitcoin and the majority will have dismissed it as ‘a bubble’ or ‘a scam’ or even ‘how criminals move their money’.
But Cumbrian businesses ignore what’s happening with Bitcoin at their peril!
The underlying technology which powers Bitcoin is called the Blockchain and it’s this which could completely change the way you do business in the future.
It might even replace your sector entirely.
Think back to how the internet has changed everything that we do in business … and get ready for that to happen all over again.
Join Cumbrian digital marketer Paul Teague at Cumbria Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday 18th April 10-11.30am for this introductory session to the blockchain.
In this beginner-friendly session you will learn:
- How it all started with Bitcoin, but quickly moved on to Ethereum and Litecoin and many others
- Why it’s the Blockchain that’s the most important thing
- Why charities, contract-based industries, supply chain businesses and many other sectors are ripe for disruption
- Popular myths and misconceptions debunked
- How the underlying technology is the key to understanding the disruption that will be caused by the Blockchain
- Why you shouldn’t be distracted by the Bitcoin millionaires and place your focus instead on the bigger picture
Paul is the co-presenter of The Crypto News Podcast and has been following this technology since 2014 when he first heard it mentioned at an informal business meeting.
This will be an introductory session for anybody who’s completely new to the world of Bitcoin and the Blockchain.
The delegate rate for this workshop is £20 + VAT for members, for non-members £40 + VAT. To book and pay for your place(s) please BOOK HERE
For queries or further information email email@example.com
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.© Cumbria Business Growth Hub