If you are interested in finding out how the North West International Trade team, with the support of the European Regional Development Fund, could help you to develop your international sales, access overseas opportunities and apply for funding, then come along to this event to find out more.
In 2016, UK exports of food and drink exceeded £20bn for the first time, up 10.5% on 2015, have you considered the wealth of opportunities your business may be missing out on overseas?
Topics will cover
• Compliance for International Markets with access to the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)/Centre for International Trade;
• Current Trends and International Opportunities for Food & Drink;
• Opportunity to learn first-hand from local businesses who have successfully taken their products overseas and grew exports;
• Overview of the Enhancing SME’s International Trade Performance programme, funding opportunities and how to apply;
• Find out about support available from our local partners – Cumbria Growth Hub and the Cumbria LEP.
SME’s based in Cumbria will have priority to attend this event.
Download the event flyer here
Download the event agenda here
Book online via https://fooddrinkcumbria.eventbrite.co.uk
09:00 – 13:00 20 March 2018
Rheged Centre, Redhills, Penrith. CA11 0DQ
For more information
Debra Coles E: email@example.com T: 0771 561 8551