Harnessing Competitive Advantage: Standing Out From Your Competitors
What makes your business special or unique?
Have you nailed down your competitive edge?
How can you use this to make your business more successful and profitable?
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub and Dodd & Co on the 16th February, 10am to 4pm, at Newton Rigg, Penrith, for this interactive, practical workshop focused on the drivers of your company development and marketing strategy including:
- Approaching your USP/competitive edge from the inside and the outside
- Examining market leaders and why they are in that position
- Comparing your businesses with other successful businesses in relevant sectors
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £140.00.
What it covers?
Helping you discover, or confirm, what makes you stand apart from your competitors and how to capitalise on that differentiation, the workshop covers:
- What makes you special?
- How do we assess success?
- Finding your competitive advantage in the clouds
- Protecting your assets
- Effective use of social media for the way forward
- Social media etiquette – do’s and don’ts
- Devising a marketing strategy
Dodd & Co is a long-established firm of Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers, using their business acumen and expertise to assist local, national and international businesses recognise, develop and exploit their long term growth potential.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk.
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.