The most suitable finance option for your business depends on many things, including:
- how much funding you need
- your current business revenue or if you’re a new business
- whether or not you’re willing to offer personal assets as security – this can make it easier to get funding but is risky if you’re not able to maintain payments
- whether or not you own a business property – this can make it easier to get funding
- whether or not you’re willing to sell shares
- This guide explains the different types of funding available.
We’ve incorporated a nationally recognised funding tool into our web portal for businesses in Cumbria to use.
Whatever your business size or industry, the funding tool can be accessed for free.
It offers you two unique ways to search for funding and finance opportunities relevant to your business needs:
- Search; which helps you to seek out grants, loans, venture capital, awards and other funding which may be relevant to your business by answering a few simple questions.
- Browse; which allows you to browse through the vast choice of relevant funding information effectively, by breaking it down into manageable, easy to digest portions.