The Department for International Trade offers a great choice of opportunities to meet international buyers.
The current list of opportunities includes:
Northern Powerhouse Missions
- Northern Powerhouse Mission to SEMA Las Vegas: 30 Oct – 2 Nov
- Northern Powerhouse Beer Box trade mission to Maine, USA: 6 – 11 Nov
- Northern Powerhouse trade mission to Food Hotel China 2018: 10 – 18 Nov
- Northern Powerhouse trade mission to Medica, Düsseldorf: 11 – 15 Nov
- Northern Powerhouse Mission to Boston: 4 – 7 Dec
- Northern Powerhouse Mission to the Learning and Teaching Expo in Hong Kong: 12 – 14 Dec
- Northern Powerhouse Mission to Arab Health: 28 – 31 Jan 2019
- An introduction to export market research: 13 Nov 2018 – Wigan
- How to thrive at Exhibitions: 4 Dec 2018 – Liverpool
- Protecting your intellectual property: 14 Feb 2019 – Macclesfield
Northern Powerhouse Trade Missions 2018-19
Technology mission to Singapore 22 – 23 Oct 2018 – Malaysia
30-40 UK companies will take part in a mission to Singapore with a series of events aimed at promoting the UK’s capabilities within Cyber Security, Health Tech, Smart Cities & Deep
Tech (AI, IOT, Blockchain & Machine learning) sectors.
Automotive mission to SEMA, Las Vegas 30 Oct – 2 Nov 2018 – USA
This mission will visit one of the leading automotive speciality products trade events – The Speciality Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show 2018 in Las Vegas.
Beer Box mission to Maine 6 – 11 Nov 2018 – USA
This is an excellent opportunity for UK breweries to connect with US buyers and distributors as part of a Northern Powerhouse trade mission to Portland, Maine, organised by the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Food & Drink mission to FHC, 10 – 18 Nov 2018 – China
This mission will visit FHC China – China’s Global Food and Hospitality Expo with additional events and showcase opportunities provided to bring further exposure to their products on an international platform.
Life Sciences mission to Medica, Dusseldorf 11 – 15 Nov 2018 – Germany
Medica will offer businesses a platform to showcase Northern expertise, network with key industry professionals and connect with overseas buyers.
The trade mission is an ideal way for businesses to gain valuable market insight and make contacts at one of the leading industry events.
Mission to Boston 4 – 7 Dec 2018 – USA
Building on trade missions to Boston over the last four years, this is your opportunity to discover what makes the Northeast USA a thriving business, research and education centre.
The trade mission will be of particular relevance to companies active in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, healthcare & digital sectors.
Education mission to the Learning & Teaching Expo 12 – 14 Dec 2018 – Hong Kong
This mission will visit the Learning and Teaching Expo in Hong Kong, aimed at businesses supplying products and services into the education and training sector. Delegates will be able to showcase their business as part of the UK Pavilion to overseas buyers.
Medical mission to Arab Health, Dubai 28 – 31 Jan 2019 – UAE
Arab Health is the largest medical exhibition in the Middle East where industry professionals and market leaders from all over the world come together to do business.
• Gulfood, Dubai – Feb 2019
• Technology mission to India – Feb 2019
Food & Drink Export Programme of Events 2017-18
Sial Paris 21-25 October 2018, Paris, France
Biggest and most important trade show of the year, different UK pavilions organised by product sector hall.
Get in Touch
To find out more contact Catherynn Dunstan at:
Tel: 0844 257 8450