Run by farmers for farmers, the Farmer Network provides help and support to farmers and their businesses, between two networks in Cumbria and the Yorkshire Dales. We are a friendly grass roots organisation with an experienced team of people used to dealing with most queries and challenges that today’s farm business can throw up. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll know the right person who does through our many corporate members, sponsors and other associates.
The Farmer Network aims to:
- Help maintain and develop a viable and sustainable farming community.
- Maximise rural income via food production and other activity.
- Help members save on Business Costs.
- Support, inform and educate.
- Raise the profile of farming to the general public, government and other interested parties.